Wednesday, November 4

Rolling along nicely so far...

Tonight was spent doing a little editing and correcting a few obvious errors in the text so far in addition to finishing off Chapter Four...I did promise myself I wouldn't do too much of the editing and correcting before it was all done, but with me posting my progress there were just some things I had to tweak as silly mistakes always annoy me! Nicely ahead on the word count so far so even building up some slack for the almost inevitable wall that will come at some stage during the month. A good start is always welcome! Hope you have been enjoying the tale so far..I am having to resist the temptation to jump ahead and write scenes I really want to get into that I know are coming up but am trying to be disciplined and make sure I finish the chapters in sequence.

2 comments:

  1. For unedited work seems pretty good so far. Enjoying it, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed it so far too. I want to learn more about what is going on!

    ReplyDelete